Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Time for a Rant

This morning, to escape the rain, we headed out to run a couple of errands. While we were out, AtHomeDaddy decided to let The Talker burn off some energy by running through the mall. While there, the boy wanted to go upstairs, so we headed to into a department store to use the elevator.

Walking through the glass/china section with The Talker and pushing The Princess in the stroller, I stopped to ask a staff member "Where is the elevator?"

Witch, no joke, it was on her nametag, asked me "Why?" and walked away. As she walked off, I told The Talker loudly, "Run wild while I look for the elevator...I'll be back" Not surprisingly, another staff member was there quickly to give me some directions to the elevator. Witch never even looked back.

Ok, maybe her nametag said, Samantha, but I am sure she was a witch.

No comments: