Wednesday, January 02, 2008

ADHDaddy - nothing new to say

But I am not going to retire this blog just yet. Mainly because I don't want you to have it.

I knew a SAHD who deleted his blog and blogger account. Within a day or two someone had taken his blog site name and URL listing. So those of us who did not know he had canned his blog thought he was suddenly linking to a little too much p()rn to be doing anyone much good.

So I won't delete this drivel, mainly because it gets a few hits once on a while. And I don't want someone else thinking that I have gone into the p()rn link referral bidness.

Anyways, I might need to come back to bitch later. That is the great thing about New Years. So many possibilities before us...

By the way, if you care to know, the new grocery store rules. The old ones can all suck it.

No comments: