Thursday, May 10, 2007

Uncle!

Not one to air dirty laundry in public, today I feel like complaining about clean laundry...

I give up! I surrender. She wins.

Two weeks ago The Boss lady folded some laundry. That isn't a huge surprise. Nor do I have a problem with it. For goodness sakes, there is nothing I hate worse than folding and putting away the laundry. (Which are two steps of the same process, by the way.) But after the folded clothes sat in a chair in the living room for a week, I moved them out of the way. I just never got around to putting them away.

Finally they got pushed to the side of the living room for another week or so. As far as I was concerned, they could just live there. Have I ever told you how much I hate folding AND putting away the laundry...

Anyways, I gave up. The laundry is now put away. And I feel like such a quitter.

Of course, the couch is covered in clothes waiting to be folded, so I guess I won in the end.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I am just jealous that your family has enough clothes to last 2 weeks without running out.. Oh wait, do you guys just dig thru the fresh pile to find todays wardrobe??